Independence and COVID Jab Effects

Flyby News – This following was sent to the FN email list yesterday.

To subscribe for such updates write to Jonathan Mark FlybyNews.com@gmail.com

This email comes the day before the U.S.A. Declaration of Independence. One of Bart Jordan’s favorite political documents is President George Washington’s Farewell Address. Its significance is strengthened by the Hearings on the attack on the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. The only time there was real evidence of significant election fraud (besides the usual dark money running things) that changed the results of an election was in 2000 when the U.S. Supreme Court in a 5 to 4 ruling that selected George W. Bush to be President over Al Gore, and in 2004 with fraud in Ohio that gave Bush and the 9-11-2001 agenda to be in charge rather than the other Skull and Bones candidate, John Kerry. 

Video Running Time – 30 seconds

It is quite clear for most any objective viewpoint that the actions of Barack Obama in 2008, winning the Presidency, was to give cover to the bank-fraud, torture, and false wars of the previous administration. Watching foreign policy is an easy way to see how either Party continues the fraud of a failed U.S. Republic especially since the assassination and cover-up of the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. And Donald J. Trump took advantage as a premiere liar to rouse anger to win the Presidential position in 2016. When the JFK investigation files were due to be released in 2017, Trump continued the cover-up and push for military and corporate spending. 

If you explore Flyby News and its archives, you will find resources that expose these issues. One can recognize military psychological operations when both Parties participate in such events and cover-up; plus the media is actively involved using brainwashing techniques on our pathway toward totalitarianism. Truth and science become twisted. The new book by Mattias Desmet shows the historical foundation for totalitarianism and the Covid-19 psy-op as key for goals to depopulate the world for the so-called Great Reset. 

15 June, 2022 – Bitchute 1:28:16 – Dr. Mercola

Professor Mattias Desmet figures there are only 10% of the population aware of what is really going on. 60% are in the grips of not quite believing what they are being trained to believe, but comfort and the mainstream media’s repetition of lies keep them in a haze, and 30% are totally in support of the reset agenda. That means 90% of the world is lost to the insanity perpetrated by governments, corporations and media. The only chance to save our humanity is for the 10% to keep speaking out and gain some recruits from those half asleep before the big crash happens and we get lost in more chaos.

3 Key Audiobooks to Deepen & Awaken

Mattias Desmet’s audiobook is being recorded and should be available soon. Another great tool for the great awakening movement will be the release of Plandemic 3. I am writing to its filmmaker, Mikki Willis, to consider releasing it first as a DVD for public showings and discussions before it is posted Online. The best part of a movie is the discussion following it. I hope Mikki considers such a suggestion.

Film Series
PLANDEMIC 1, 2, & 3

Earlier this morning Dr. Mercola posted an interview with Dr. Ryan Cole on the Post-Jab Disease Explosion. The article with embedded video of the interview is now available via FN Online.

03 July, 2022 – Flyby News – Dr. Mercola
Pathologist Speaks Out On COVID Jab Effects

Perhaps the best and most extensively referenced article on the overview of the Covid-19 issue is also linked. It was written by Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.,  Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC  Associate Editor-in-Chief; Neuroinflammation Section  Surgical Neurology International

22 April, 2022 – Russell L. Blaylock
COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

Also, FN has another embedded video added to our prior post, with Dr. Vladamir Zelenko’s last recorded message from his hospital bed.

01 July, 2022 – Flyby News
Censorship hits home – Zelenko’s Passing

I wish everyone a good day celebration for our sovereign independence wherever you are. It may be a long haul to accomplish what we came here to do.. and love is key. Following is another July 4th patriotic post and analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola:

04 July, 2022 – FN – Dr. Mercola
Why the Ukraine War Is a Scam


Truth is so obscure in these times,

and falsehood so established, that,

unless we love the truth,

we cannot know it.

– Blaise Pascal


For more quotations and poetry:  

  Life Rhythms poetry blog



02 August, 2022 – FN – Dr. Mercola
Testimonies From COVID Jab Injured

KEY UPDATED TOPICS:

The Devolution of Pandemics

New 9/11 Investigation vs New World Order

JFK Assassination 1963 Coup D’etat

Evidence of fraud US 1969-72 lunar missions

FlybyNews Health and Spiritual Blog

Energy Pollution’s Impact On Environment

Credible Witnesses – UFO Disclosure

Resources for reclaiming a lost USA Republic

&

The BIG Surprise
out of the
Cassini-Earth flyby

Reports on Bart Jordan and evidence
of advanced pre-ice-age civilizations.

Plus learn more to help:

Free Leonard Peltier


To subscribe or unsubscribe write to FlybyNews.com@gmail.com

Over 300 email addresses subscribed – thanks for reading/sharing


Flyby News is educational and nonviolent in focus,
and has supported critical campaigns for a healthy
environment, human rights, justice, and nonviolence,
since the launch of NASA’s Cassini space probe in 1997.

News Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era

About flybynews

Flyby News (FN) came out of the campaign to stop or expose the high risk NASA Cassini (plutonium) Earth flyby. FN's first campaign at the turn of the millennium was to prevent the expansion of the arms race and US domination of the planet with space-based weapons. Yet the theft of democracy in the US 2000 election, the Supreme Court appointment of George W. Bush as US President, and the events of September 11, 2001, led to the termination of the 1972 Ballistic Missile Treaty, along with many other actions of crimes against humanity and civil freedom. The exploitation and cover-up of September 11, 2001 led to illegal, deceptive wars, which has accelerated climate change, and the downfall of financial and social justice. Flyby News is educational and nonviolent in focus, and has supported critical campaigns for a healthy environment, human rights, justice, peace, and nonviolence, since the launching of NASA's Cassini space probe in 1997. Flyby News' Fair Use Policy and much more information @ FlybyNews.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Independence and COVID Jab Effects

  1. Pingback: Time for 3rd Party – Independents Rising Up? | FlybyNews

  2. Pingback: The Devolution of Pandemics | FlybyNews

  3. Pingback: Why the Ukraine War Is a Scam | FlybyNews

  4. Pingback: How the Media Secretly Carries Out Assignments for the CIA | FlybyNews

  5. Pingback: Resources for Reclaiming a Lost USA Republic | FlybyNews

  6. Pingback: How Vaccine Trials Routinely Rig the Results | FlybyNews

  7. Pingback: The Shocking Truth About the Global Depopulation Agenda | FlybyNews

  8. Pingback: HighWire – Life Rhythms – Censorship Sucks | FlybyNews

  9. Pingback: The CDC Is Sacrificing Kids for Big Pharma | FlybyNews

  10. Pingback: Testimonies From COVID Jab Injured | FlybyNews

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s