The moon is about 240,000 miles away from Earth. The space shuttle has never gone more than 500 miles from our atmosphere. Except for Apollo astronauts, no human has ever claimed to have gone beyond low-earth orbit. When the space shuttle did get to an altitude of 400 miles, the radiation of the Van Allen belts and nuclear tests forced them to a lower altitude. In 1998 CNN reported: “The radiation belts surrounding Earth may be more dangerous for astronauts than previously believed. The phenomenon known as the ‘Van Allen Belts’ can spawn (newly discovered) ‘Killer Electrons’ that can dramatically affect the astronauts’ health.”
.19 June, 2019 – Youtube – 0:28:00 – Flyby News
So why after claims of multiple successful lunar landing and take-off missions, would humans remain in low orbit since 1972? NASA has never proved to have the technology to bring a rocket to the moon and launch it back to Earth. So, even if they had survived the intense Van Allen radiation, it is wise to be skeptical of the government’s version of events. After Kennedy was murdered, deceptions and lies have become common place.
20 July, 2019 – Youtube – Bart Sibrel
Moon Landing Hoax in 3 Minutes
15 July, 2019 – Flyby News – Jonathan Mark
Apollo 11 anniversary critique
Massimo Mazzucco Films
01 October, 2018 – Youtube- 30:00 – Jonathan Mark
Massimo Mazzucco on American Moon
Article by Jonathan Mark
Litmus Tests for Truth & Transformation
It is curious to see no crater or even disturbance of dust on the pods where photos claim it had landed. To see this and other irregularities reported, watch this video Science proves that NASA faked the moon landings.
Besides the newly released documentary by Massimo Mazzucco, American Moon, the two must-see films with documentation of a moon landing hoax are by David S. Percy, “What Happened On The Moon.” Part 1 on Analysis of the Lunar Photography and Part 2 on Environmental Dangers & The Trouble with Rockets and by Bart Sibrel, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.
What is unique about Sibrel’s film, besides its artistic blend of images chronicling humankind’s hubris and failures (including war in Vietnam, poverty) in contrast with the space program, he also presents some behind-the-scenes actual footage from NASA showing the crew of Apollo 11 ‘staging a shot of being half-way to the moon.’ Did man really land on the moon?
2001 Film by Bart Sibrel
A Funny Thing Happened
On The Way To The Moon
20 July, 2019 – Sleuth Journal – Bart Sibrel
Did the Astronauts Travel 1000 Times Farther
50 Years Ago Than They Can Today? (videos)
28 March, 2018 – Youtube 8:54 – TheVedicObserver
NASA ADMITS: WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON
05 November, 2017 – Sleuth Journal – Bart Sibrel
One Giant Lie for Mankind
Amazing NASA Confession
23 June, 2019 – Youtube 54:38 – VeritasRadio
04 January 2013 – Youtube – Jim Fetzer
Interview – Bart Sibrel – The Real Deal
27 October, 2014 – Volcania Radio – Richie Allen
Bart Sibrel: Moon landings faked
and Stanley Kubrick directed it
What Happened on the Moon
What Happened on the Moon
Radiation – Part 2 – Environmental Dangers
What really happened on the Moon in 1969?
17 July, 2019 – tmatthewphillips – WordPress
Apollo 11 – One Hundred Anniversary Celebration!
Resource – WordPress
02 October 2018 – Youtube 0:45:29 – I-Rabbi- T
Moon landing doc proving it was a HOAX!
12 December, 2017 – Youtube – 26:39 – Curious One
Moon Landing Hoax Final Evidence
06 June, 2014 – Youtube – 1:28:32
Was it only a Paper Moon
James Collier – LEM Analysis
11 March, 2016 – Sleuth Journal – Bart Sibrel
Newly Discovered Document Proves
NASA Moon Landing Fraud
July, 2017 – Aulis – Phil Kouts
The Apollo Myth: A Hindrance
to Human Space Exploration
Apollo increasingly revealing itself as pure fabrication
.April, 2019 – Aulis – Emanuel E. Garcia
Massimo Mazzucco’s American Moon
.11 March, 2019 – The System Is Down – Video
How to Fake Moon Landing w. Massimo Mazzucco
21 May, 2019 – Youtube – 0:09:57 – Bart Sibrel
Fake Wikileaks Hoax’s Moon Hoax
27 May, 2019 – MSN – Rachel Weiner, Christian Davenport
He wanted to fly around the moon.
He ended up in court instead.
26 January, 2017 – The Secret Sun
NASA Shovels Moon Dust
Onto Apollo’s Coffin
11 December, 2017 – Youtube (33:21) – Jarrah White
MoonFaker: Adam Ruins His Credibility
July, 2017 – Youtube (54:14) – Hank Cooper
Moon Hoax 2017 UPDATE!
New Evidence Shows
Massive Cover Up
07 June, 2016 – Youtube – Bart Sibrel
Moon Landing Hoax
Complete Unedited Interview (VIDEO)
28 December, 2012 – Listverse – Josh Fox
10 Reasons the Moon Landings
Could Be a Hoax
Angel Fire – Pascal Xavier
Are the NASA missions real?
08 October, 2018 – Youtube- 9:57 – Bart Sibrel
NASA Shoots Themself – AGAIN
2017 – Youtube- 5:10:38 – Taboo Conspiracy
Moon Landings Hoax Day Collection
12 August, 2016 – Youbue – 2:05:16 – Jim Fetzer
The Great Moon Landing Hoax
with Dennis Cimino
Aulis – Mary DM Bennett
Orion, the Van Allen Belts &
Space Radiation Challenges
11 August, 2019 – Youtube – 1:48:14 – System is Down
December 18, 2016 – Youtube 1:44:11 – Jarrah White
26 April, 2016 – Youtube – Bart Sibrel
15 November, 2017 – Youtube (1:41:19)
01 February, 2016 – Youtube – 1:59:02 – Sean Caron
Apollo Moon Landing Hoax with
Filmmaker Massimo Mazzucco.
Calling Apollo: What happened on the Moon?
Films and discussion with Jonathan Mark
Youtube – 3:51 – wakeman449
Moon Hoax – latest proof July 2015
NASA trying to fool you again to raise $700,000.
to clean up a spaceman costume – please wake up!
21 June, 2015 – Youtube – 6:46 – Michael Stroup
Moon Landing Hoax- TOP 10 Reasons
What is the REAL Purpose
of the Orion Mission?
California Academy of Sciences
05 January, 2015 – Astronomy Magazine – Eric Betz
Earth’s Van Allen belts still
offering up surprises
Moon Truth – Updated Resource
NASA staff admits never leaving low Earth orbit yet
16 March, 2014 – Youtube – 0:56:40
Landing Safely on the Moon is Scientifically Impossible
Moon Truth – BitChute – HDRCFX Cornwall
The Moon Landing, “How Does It
Bring Him Back?”, The Hoax Code
06 March, 2019 – Neil Peel – 2:13:57 – Part 3
Apollo Detectives with guests Bart Sibrel & Jarrah White.
A critically thinking skeptic would put the burden of proof on the space program itself. One lie makes another one go deeper, based on fear and the distortion of truth, like what happened in the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy? It is obvious that the civilian space program had been hijacked by a military industrial complex coordinated by corrupt intelligence, media, government, and maintained by the loss of critical thinking by people. This page is my attempt to share resources that question a man-moon landing around 50 years ago. Why does it matter? Because science and truth matters.
Without truth there is no justice, and
without justice there will be no peace.
Part 1 – running time – 0:59:00
(Sept. 11, Star Trek, Lyn Margulis, Wellstone)
Part 2 – running time – 1:28:00
(JFK, Fed. Reserve, Lunar Lunacy, Democracy)
Dark Legacy: JFK & 9/11
Subjects of parts 1 and 2 reversed
.Dark Legacy – JFK & 9-11 uses an array of films and music in a sequence that could help break the spell of mind control for many. The clips used are some of the most revealing during times of universal deceit.
“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold
gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will
seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”
15 July, 2017 – Better Mankind – Youtube (9:07)
20 July, 2017 – Sleuth Journal – Bart Sibrel
14 December, 2017 – Music Video (05:41) – Bart Sibrel
11 December, 2017 – Youtube (33:21) – Jarrah White
08 December, 2000 – UPI – Flyby News
February 2001 – Fox TV – Youtube
2017 – The Secret Sun – Blog
NASA Shovels Moon Dust
Onto Apollo’s Coffin
NASA Marks 2012 With Twin Probes in Moon Orbit
The True History and Purpose of NASA
bring about a one world government, a New World Order?
05 November 2010 – Youtube – UFOTV
Dark Mission NASA Moon Hoax
3 parts – total running time – 2:13:14
Kevin Barrett – NoLiesRadio – August 11, 2009
Jonathan Mark Interviewed regarding Valley911truth
9/11, plus, JFK assassination, & moon landing hoax
Lunar topic in Flyby News archives
August 18, 2014 – 15 years and the Cassini-Earth flyby
February 26, 2014 – Five years & Dark Legacy Apollo
January 1, 2013 – JFK 9-11 Federal Reserve Moon * Era Shift
January 4, 2012 – War Media * UFOs On Record * Lunar Orbit
March 16, 2011 – Davis Released – Building What – Moon Trip
July 21, 2009 – Sept. 11 * CIA-Vaccine * Peltier * Moon
February 19, 2008 – In Lies We Trust * Moon Movie * Mars * USS
February 24, 2007 – 9/11 Truth * StrakeOff * OKC-Moon Hoax
December 18, 2006 – Press 9-11 Truth * Impeach * Lunar Hoax
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this:
If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend
to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth.
The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful
to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you,
you almost never get it back.”
– Carl Sagan
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
During an interview with Stanley Kubrick’s widow an extraordinary story came to light. She claims Kubrick and other Hollywood producers were recruited to help the U.S. win the high stakes race to the moon. In order to finance the space program through public funds, the U.S. government needed huge popular support, and that meant they couldn’t afford any expensive public relations failures. Fearing that no live pictures could be transmitted from the first moon landing, President Nixon enlisted the creative efforts of Kubrick, whose 2001: a Space Odyssey (1968) had provided much inspiration, to ensure promotional opportunities wouldn’t be missed. In return, Kubrick got a special NASA lens to help him shoot Barry Lyndon (1975). A subtle blend of facts, fiction and hypothesis around the first landing on the moon, Dark Side Of The Moon illustrates how the truth can be twisted by the manipulation of images.
Dark Side Of The Moon is written and directed by William Karel and co-produced by Point du Jour Production and ARTE France.
Was the Apollo Moon Landing Fake?
1) Sceptics argue that the lack of stars on Moon photographs is acceptable, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be “astonishingly brilliant”. See the official NASA pictures above that I have reproduced that show ‘stars’ in the sky, as viewed from the lunar surface. And why exactly do you think there are hardly any stars visible on Apollo films taken from the Moon? The answers simple – Professional astronomers would quickly calculate that the configuration and distances of star formations were incorrect and so NASA had to remove them to make sure they could keep up the scam.
2) The pure oxygen atmosphere in the module would have melted the Hasselblad’s camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren’t the astronauts affected?
3) There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LM’s 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Sceptics would have you believe that the engines only had the power to blow the dust from underneath the LM as it landed. If this is true, how did Armstrong create that famous boot print if all the dust had been blown away?
4) Sceptics claim that you cannot produce a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen. So how come I have footage on this page showing a flame coming from the exhaust of an Apollo lander? (Obviously the sceptics are wrong or the footage shows the lander working in an atmosphere)
5) Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. The astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.
6) The Apollo 11 TV pictures were lousy, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions.
7) Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?
8) Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non parallel shadows? sceptics will tell you because there is two sources of light on the Moon – the Sun and the Earth… That maybe the case, but the shadows would still fall in the same direction, not two or three different angles and Earth shine would have no effect during the bright lunar day (the time at which the Apollo was on the Moon).
9) Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital “C” on it and a ‘C’ on the ground in front of it?
10) How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?
11) In Ron Howard’s 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, the astronauts lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun’s rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat build up.
12) Who would dare risk using the LM on the Moon when a simulated Moon landing was never tested?
13) Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in “one sixth” gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.
14) Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.
15) If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars.
16) An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Russian scientists calculated in 1959 that astronauts needed a shield of 4 feet of lead to protect them on the Moons surface. Why didn’t the astronauts on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation? And why are NASA only starting a project now to test the lunar radiation levels and what their effects would be on the human body if they have sent 12 men there already?
17) The fabric space suits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tyre in short order.
18) The astronauts in these “pressurized” suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer’s 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.
19) How did the astronauts leave the LEM? In the documentary ‘Paper Moon’ The host measures a replica of the LEM at The Space Centre in Houston, what he finds is that the ‘official’ measurements released by NASA are bogus and that the astronauts could not have got out of the LEM.
20) The water sourced air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapour discharges. They never did.
21) During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering.
22) With more than a two second signal transmission round trip, how did a camera pan upward to track the departure of the Apollo 16 LEM? Gus Grissom, before he got burned alive in the Apollo I disaster A few minutes before he was burned to death in the Apollo I tragedy, Gus Grissom said, ‘Hey, you guys in the control center, get with it. You expect me to go to the moon and you can’t even maintain telephonic communications over three miles.’ This statement says a lot about what Grissom thought about NASA’s progress in the great space race.
23) Why did NASA’s administrator resign just days before the first Apollo mission?
24) NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could “rehearse” the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the truth because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.
25) In 1998, the Space Shuttle flew to one of its highest altitudes ever, three hundred and fifty miles, hundreds of miles below merely the beginning of the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Inside of their shielding, superior to that which the Apollo astronauts possessed, the shuttle astronauts reported being able to “see” the radiation with their eyes closed penetrating their shielding as well as the retinas of their closed eyes. For a dental x-ray on Earth which lasts 1/100th of a second we wear a 1/4 inch lead vest. Imagine what it would be like to endure several hours of radiation that you can see with your eyes closed from hundreds of miles away with 1/8 of an inch of aluminium shielding!
26) The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man’s own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!
27) CNN issued the following report, “The radiation belts surrounding Earth may be more dangerous for astronauts than previously believed (like when they supposedly went through them thirty years ago to reach the Moon.) The phenomenon known as the ‘Van Allen Belts’ can spawn (newly discovered) ‘Killer Electrons’ that can dramatically affect the astronauts’ health.”
28) In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That’s the equivalent of a simple calculator.
29) If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?
30) In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.
31) Film evidence has recently been uncovered of a mis-labelled, unedited, behind-the-scenes video film, showing the crew of Apollo 11 staging part of their photography. The film evidence is shown in the video “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon!”. and appears above in the ‘Why Did Apollo 11 Astronauts Lie About Being In Deep Space?’ section.
32) Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History’s greatest accomplishments?
33) Why did NASA need to airbrush out anomalies from lunar footage of the Moon if they have nothing to hide?
“The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone
of any significance in the major media.”
– William Colby,
former CIA Director
FLYBY NEWS TOPICS & RESOURCES
And don’t miss out on
Reports on Bart Jordan and evidence
of advanced pre-ice-age civilizations
Our future is in the past
with no escape present.
If on FB, send a friend request:
Also, check out:
Flyby News Youtube Channel
The views expressed herein are writers’ own and not necessarily of Flyby News.
Fair Use Policy that describes use of copyrighted material is at FlybyNews.com.
Feedback for story suggestions and networking Flyby News is appreciated.
You can write to the editor by email: noflyby @ yahoo.com
Flyby News is educational and nonviolent in focus,
and has supported critical campaigns for a healthy
environment, human rights, justice, and nonviolence,
since the launch of NASA’s Cassini space probe in 1997.
News Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era